Saturday 22 August 2015

Home.

Over the past year, I have constantly been asking myself the question of what is home? I think over the course of the last year I have come to a conclusion that home is where there is community. I have found it so difficult to find myself feeling at home in a place where there is little human interaction. This idea that community is home has let me persevere. Continuing to have friends and a church family to support the journey that I am on has been giving me hope and peace. My physical house is forever changing but the emotional home I have built for myself is growing.

My journey over the past year has been one of trials but also great joy and it is because of the community that I find my abode. This film series is a way for you, friends and family, to stay connected. I ask that you join me on this faith journey. Wherever it may take us.

Here's a little sneak peak of what is to come.






1 comment: